- Over View
- Detailed Itinerary
- Extra Information
- Departure Dates & Pricing
Arrival in Kathmandu Airport & transfer to hotel (1350m).
Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar (823m.) which takes approximately six hours.
Trek from Beshishahar to Bahundanda (1305m) and it takes approximately six hours.
Trek from Bahundanda to Chyamche (1430m.) which takes approximately six hours.
Trek from Chyamche (1410m.) to Dharapani (1860m.) and it takes about six hours.
Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2670m.) which takes approximately five and half hours.
Trek from Chame to Pisang (3100m.) which takes approximately five hours. With Lamjung Himal (6893m) sparkling in the morning sun, you set off for Pisang.
Day 8 - 9:
Trek from Pisang to Manang (3440m.) and it takes approximately five and half hours. Rest day at Manang for acclimatization and hang around town. This is an important rest and acclimatization day before crossing the Thorung La.
Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka (4350m.) and it takes approximately three and half hours.
Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4420m.) which takes approximately three and half hours.
Trek from Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3850m.) via Thorong La (5416m) Pass and it takes approximately seven hours.
Trek from Muktinath to Marpha (2667m) and it takes about approximately six hours.
Trek from Marpha to Ghasa (2013m.) which takes about six hours.
Day 15 - 16:
Trek from Ghasa to Tatopani (1189 m) which takes about five hours. A rest day at Tatopani to enjoy the natural hot spring bath. It is believed that one who takes bath get rids of skin diseases.
Trek from Tatopani to Ghorepani (2853 m.) for about seven hours.
Trek from Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3180m.) to Tadapani (2675m.) which takes about five and half hours.
Trek from Tadapani (2675m.) to Ghandruk (1950m.) and it takes about three hours.
Trek from Ghandruk (1950m.) to Nayapul, which takes approximately six hours and then Drive to Pokhara by car (40km, approx one hour).
Day 21 - 23:
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist mini bus that takes approximately seven hours. You can also fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu which takes about 25 minutes .Overnight at Hotel. Leisure day and shopping in Kathmandu. Full Day sightseeing of KTM Durbar Square, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
Final Departure or alternatively Join other activities.
- The cost of the Annapurna Base Camp trek depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget).
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can higher and lower price. Thus; please mail us for up to date prices for the above trip.
- Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport .
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee).
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit.
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking.
- Trekking porter carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- An Experienced Government license holder Trekking guide trained in wilderness first aid.
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available).
- One nights Hotel in Pokhara on bed and breakfast.
- English speaking Tour guide for Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing tour by private car/van.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary).
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Nubrimanaslu Special Gifts (T-shirt, Pashmina ).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare domestic / international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival.
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- National Park entry fee and royalty (for off the beaten Trail and wilderness area) where we need special permit.
- All kind of Personal Expencess.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Date and Prices Not Found ! !