- Over View
- Detailed Itinerary
- Extra Information
- Departure Dates & Pricing
Day 1 - 2:
Pick up from the Kathmandu Airport, transfer to hotel. Sight seen in Katmandu Valley with our professional tour guide.
Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla(2840) and trek to Phakding (2800m,approx 4 hrs walk).
Trek From Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m, approx 7 hrs walk).
Weak up early in the morning at 5 o'clock. You may walk to Everest view Hotel (3800m approx 2 hrs) and visit to Hilary museum and Sherpa museum and over night at Namche Bazar.
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2840m approx 8 hrs walk).
Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu Transfer to hotel and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
Departure to Airport and Fly Back to Home. Alternatively, join other activities.
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget).
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can higher and lower price.
- Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport .
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek
- Flight Ticket from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking.
- Trekking porter carry all personal gear and group equipment
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- An Experienced Government license holder Trekking guide trained in wilderness first aid.
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
Date and Prices Not Found ! !