- Over View
- Detailed Itinerary
- Extra Information
- Departure Dates & Pricing
Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel.
Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (914m.) which takes approximately six hours. You can also fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara, which takes about 25 minutes.
Drive from Pokhara (915m.) to Nayapool (1050m) by car, which takes approximately one and half-hours. Now you begin your trek from Nayapul (1050m.) to Ghandruk(1940m) via Birethanti (1065m.) which takes approximately four and half hours.
Trek from Ghandruk to Tadapani(2630m), you may walk between the green forest approximately four and half-hours
Trek from Tadapani (2630m) to Ghorepani (2675m), which takes approximately six hours.
Trek from Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3180m.) to Tatopani (2520m), which takes approximately five and half hours. Early morning trip to Poon Hill ) to enjoy the sunrise view over Mt. Dhaulagir, Tukuche Peak, Nilgiri, Varaha Shikhar, Mt. Annapurna I ,Annapurna South), Annapurna III), Machapuchere), Annapurna IV), Annapurna II, Lamjung Himal and other numerous snowcapped mountain peaks.
Trek Form Tatopani to Ghasa (2010m). Which takes approximately six-hours.
Trek from Ghasa to Larjung (2550m), which takes approximately five-hours.
Trek from Larjung to Marpha (2670m). Which takes approximately four hours.
Trek from Marpha to Kagbeni (2840m) Which takes approximately Four and half hour.
Day 11:Trek from Kagbeni to Muktinath (3800m), which takes approximately four hours.
Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom via Kagbeni (2895 m.) and it takes about five hours.
Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara, which takes about 20 minutes. and rest day in Pokhara.
Day 14 - 15:
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist mini bus that takes about seven hours. You can also fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu which takes about 25 minutes .Overnight at Hotel. Full Day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley (DurbarSquare, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath) and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
Final departure or alternative Join other activities.
- The cost of the Annapurna Base Camp trek depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget).
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can higher and lower price. Thus; please mail us for up to date prices for the above trip.
- Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport .
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee).
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit.
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking.
- Trekking porter carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- An Experienced Government license holder Trekking guide trained in wilderness first aid.
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available).
- Flight ticket from Jomsom-Pokhara.
- Two nights Hotel in Pokhara on bed and breakfast.
- English speaking Tour guide for Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing tour by private car/van.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary).
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Nubrimanaslu Special Gifts (T-shirt, Pashmina).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival.
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- National Park entry fee and royalty (for off the beaten Trail and wilderness area) where we need special permit.
- All kind of Personal Expencess.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Date and Prices Not Found ! !