- Over View
- Detailed Itinerary
- Extra Information
- Departure Dates & Pricing
Arrival at Kathmandu Airport transfer to hotel, briefing in the afternoon, and last minute shopping Service: hotel accommodation (B&B).
We leave at 7am in a private vehicle or public bus on a 9 hours scenic trip along Trishuli River to Syaphrubensi; we will stop few times during the journey including lunch stop. We will stay in Syaphrubensi (1500m). Service: Private vehicle transportation, lunch en route and lodge accommodation (B L D).
We trek to Lama Hotel (2400m); 3-4 hours trek, distance 10km. Service: guides, porters, lodge accommodation (B L D).
We trek to Langtang (3430m), 4 hours trek; distance 11km. Service: guides, porters, lodge accommodation (B L D).
We trek to KyanjinGumba (3830m); 4hours trek; distance 7km; Kyanjin will be our base for 3 nights during our acclimatization hikes. Service: guides, porters, lodge accommodation (B L D).
Our acclimatization hike to KyanjinRi (4773m), 900m elevation gain over 2.6km. Service: guides, porters, lodge accommodation (B L D).
Trek from kyanjin Gumba to Lama Hotel (2470m) 17KM takes about six hours. Service: guides, porters, lodge accommodation (B L D).
Lama Hotel to Thulo Sypbru(2250m). 08KM Service: guides, porters, lodge accommodation (B L D).
Trek from Thulo Sypbru to Chyolang Pati(3510m) 10KM. Service: guides, porters, lodge accommodation (B L D).
Trek from Chyolang Pati to Goshainkunda(438m) This takes approximately five hours 08KM. Service: guides, porters, lodge accommodation (B L D).
Trek from Goshainkunda to Dhunche (1960m)This takes approximately five hours 14KM. Service: guides, porters, lodge accommodation (B L D).
We drive back to Kathmandu. Service: Transport, farewell dinner, hotel accommodation (B L D).
Transfer to the airport for your departure from Kathmandu Service: Airport transfer.
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire(budget).
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can higher and lower price. Thus; please mail us for up to date prices for the above trip.
- Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport .
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee).
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) permit.
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking.
- Trekking porter carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- An Experienced Government license holder Trekking guide trained in wilderness first aid.
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available).
- English speaking Tour guide for Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing tour by private car/van.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival.
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- National Park entry fee and royalty (for off the beaten Trail and wilderness area) where we need special permit.
- All kind of Personal Expencess.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Date and Prices Not Found ! !