- Over View
- Detailed Itinerary
- Extra Information
- Departure Dates & Pricing
Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to Hotel (1350m).
Drive from Kathmandu to Gorkha (914m.) which takes approximately six hours. Then trek to Arughat, over night in Tent.
Trek From Arughat to Khanchok(950m) ,which takes about five hours and over night in tent.
Trek from Khanchok to Sotikhola (1165m),which takes about five hours overnight in the camp.
Trek from Sotikhola to Machhakhola(1330m), which takes about five and half hours and over night in tent.
Trek from Machhakhola to Jagat(1350m), Which takes about six hours and over night in the camp.
Trek from Jagat to Ngyak(2300m), which takes about five hours and over night in the camp.
Trek from Ngyak to Namrung(2550m), which takes about six hours and then over night in the camp.
Trek from Namrung to Syalla village (3150m), Which takes about five hours and then over night in the camp.
Day 10 - 11:
Trek from Syalla Village to Sama Gaun(3780m),which takes about seven hours and over night in the camp. Rest day at Sama Village for acclimatization.
Trek from Samagaon to Samdo (3690m.) and it takes about four hours.
Larkya La Phedi
Trek from Samdo to Larkya La Phedi (4460m.) which takes about three hours.
Trek from Larkya La Phedi to Larkya La (Pass) (5135m) to Bimthang (3590 m) and it takes about seven hours.
Trek from Bimthang to Dharapani (1860 m.) which takes about four hours.
Trek from Dharapani to Jagat (1800m) which takes about six hours.
Trek from Jagat to Nagdi (850m.) and it takes about four hours.
Trek from Nagdi to Besishahar (823m.) which takes about four hours.
Drive from Besisahar to Kathmandu, which takes about seven hours.
Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley (DurbarSquare, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath) and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
Final departure ,or alternative Join other activities
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget).
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can higher and lower price.Thus; please mail us for up to date prices for the above trip.
- Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport .
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) for Manaslu National park and Annapurna Conservation Area.
- Special Permit for National Park entry for Upper Mustang.
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit.
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 25 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking.
- Complete camping /Trekking equipment for trekking.
- Trekking porter carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Dining tent, toilet tent, table and chares, Mattresses are avilable Sharing with other member.
- Two member has one tent for camping during trekking period.
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- An Experienced Government license holder Trekking guide trained in wilderness first aid.
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available).
- English speaking Tour guide for Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing tour by private car / van.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival.
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- All kind of Personal Expencess.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Date and Prices Not Found ! !