- Over View
- Detailed Itinerary
- Extra Information
- Departure Dates & Pricing
Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to Hotel(1350m).
Drive from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj (152M) which takes about twelve hours. In addition, you may also flight to Nepalgung that takes 45m.and over night in hotel.
Fly from Nepalgunj to Jhuphal(Jumla(370m) & trek to Chala Chaur (2900m) which takes about five hours and over night in camp.
Trek from Chala Chaur to Bhargaon(2700m)which takes about five hours and over night in camp.
Trek from Bhargaon to Pina (2380m.), which takes about six-hours. Over night in camp.
Trek from Pina to Gumgarhi (2580m.) which takes about six hours. Over night in camp
Day 7 - 8:
Trek from Gumgarhi to Rara Lake (3060m.), which takes about five hours. Over night in camp. Rest day at Rara Lake you may enjoy with view of lake, wild animals, and nature beauty of Dolpo areas views.
Trek from Rara Lake to Jhari (2630m),which takes about five hours and over night in camp.
Trek from Jhari to Bhargaon(2700m) via Ghurchi Lagna pass (3450m)which takes about six hours.overnight in camp.
Trek from Bhargaon to Patmara(2920m)which takes about four and half hours and over night in camp.
Trek from Patmara to Jhuphal(Jumla 2370m)which takes about six hours and over night in camp.
Day 13 - 14:
Fly from Juphal to Nepalgunj to Kathmandu by flight and then transfer to hotel. Leisure and shopping in Kathmandu. Full Day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley (DurbarSquare, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath) and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
Final departure ,or alternative Join other activities.
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire (budget).
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
For these reasons the same trek can higher and lower price. Thus; please mail us for up to date prices for the above trip.
- Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport .
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee) for Ganesh Himal Conservation Area.
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit.
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- Flight Ticket from Kathmandu-Nepalgunj-Juphal-Nepalgunj- Kathmandu.
- 25 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking.
- Complete camping /Trekking equipment for trekking.
- Trekking porter carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Dining tent, toilet tent, table and chares, Mattresses are avilable Sharing with other member.
- Two member has one tent for camping during trekking period.
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- An Experienced Government license holder Trekking guide trained in wilderness first aid.
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available).
- English speaking Tour guide for Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing tour by private car / van.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary).
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Nubrimanaslu Special Gifts (T-shirt, Pashmina ).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare Domestic/ international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival.
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- All kind of Personal Expencess.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Date and Prices Not Found ! !