- Over View
- Detailed Itinerary
- Extra Information
- Departure Dates & Pricing
Arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel(1350m).
Drive from Kathmandu to Sybrubensi(1467m) North of Kathmandu via Dhunche village. While passing along the Trishuli River, which takes approximately nine hours, and overnight in teahouse.
Trek from Syabru besi to Gatlang (2238m) This takes approximately five hours.
Trek from Gatlang to Tatopani (2607) This takes approximately eight hours.
Trek from Tatopani to Thuman (2338m) This takes approximately five hours.
Trek from Thuman to Briddim (2229m) This takes approximately five and half hours.
Trek from Briddim to Lama Hotel (2470m)This takes approximately five hours.
Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang(3430m) via Ghore Tabela which takes approximately six hours.
Day 9 - 10:
Trek from Lantang to Kyangjin Gomba (3870m) you should arrive at Kyangjin at lunchtime then you acclimatize and explore the area, Which takes approximately five and half-hours. A day rest at Kyangin for acclimatization you can visit the monastery and the cheese factory, walk up glaciers of Langtang Lirung or ascend Kyangjin Ri (4350m.) behind the village, for a breathtaking panorama of the Langtang peaks and back to hotel.
Trek from Kyangin to Lama Hotel (2470m), which takes approximately four hours.
Trek from Lama Hotel to to Syabru Besi(1600m) via Sherpa Gaon This takes approximately six hours.
Day 13 - 14:
Drive from Syabru Besi to Kathmandu(1350m) by bus or car which takes approximately 8 hours and transfer to hotel. Full Day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley (DurbarSquare, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath) and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
Final departure or alternative Join other activities.
- The cost of the Trip depend group size, Category of the trip and your desire(budget).
- The above itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern which we provide you. This trekking can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- The Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip. Price for reduced activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The itinerary mentioned above is published from Airport to Airport services for the betterment of the client. Due to various categories Hotel facilities in the Capital City they may choice for their own and if required through us, we provide the facilities also.
- The cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can higher and lower price. Thus; please mail us for up to date prices for the above trip.
- 1 Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to airport .
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek.
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases during the trek.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee).
- TIMS card(Trekking Information Management System) Permit.
- Necessary staff during the trekking period With Experience Guide and Porter.
- 20 Kg Luggage free Per Person during the trekking.
- Trekking porter carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Surface transportation will be available as per itinerary.
- An Experienced Government license holder Trekking guide trained in wilderness first aid.
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available).
- English speaking Tour guide for Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing tour by private car/van.
- Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and Government Taxes.
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary).
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
- Nubrimanaslu Special Gifts (T-shirt, Pashmina).
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare Domestic/ international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival.
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, internets.
- National Park entry fee and royalty (for off the beaten Trail and wilderness area) where we need special permit.
- All kind of Personal Expencess.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Date and Prices Not Found ! !